Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 3 Monday and School

I am certain that School saved Thing. He actually had time to rest up. Boys are so much fun to watch when they are allowed to create and invent. Last fall my boys discovered their grandfathers car creeper. They turned it into a luge by riding it together down the wheel chair ramp. A couple of weeks ago I caught them climbing up the shelves of their armoir and diving off on to their bed. When I arrived at home from work Monday evening the boys had placed Thing in his little chipboard portable carrier and tide the carrier to their remote controlled race car. They were zipping him all over the kitchen and dining room. While completely amussed on the inside from their creativity or what some my call oneryness I used this as another lesson on stress for Thing. The day of rest had to have been what helped him survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment